Pond Turtles

Red Eared Sliders

My Pond Turtles


These are some of my babies.
These lucky turtles (red eared sliders) get to spend their summers outside soaking up warm rays of sunshine and eating homegrown, organic foods.

They are healthy and happy turtles, that's for sure. I love them very much and I think that they like me a little bit too! I have cared for them every single day for many years.

I eventually hope to add them into the giant pond that I'm building in my backyard before relocating them to a nature and wildlife preserve that I plan to run myself.

You can learn more about my turtles here :

The Turtle and Tortoise Rescue Program
Brought to you by SunnyStars

I will eventually upload more pictures and even videos of my turtles to both of my blogs.


Stay Tuned!

- SunnyStars

No comments:

Post a Comment