Gold Fish, Koi and Minnows

Pond Fish

A few weeks ago I bought some koi fish, goldfish and minnows to add to my outdoor ponds and they have got to be the healthiest bunch of fish that I've bought in a while. Only one of the goldfish died which is amazing! They have already put on some size and are slowly learning to trust me.

My goal is to build them a much larger pond and all I need now is the super expensive pond liner and some material to stop the tree roots from breaking through the liner (which is cheap!) For now the fish will be fine living in the smaller ponds and they might even double in size before the year is over (if they keep growing as fast as they have been.)

I would like to add a few more koi and goldfish to my collection of pond fish. I really love to watch a rainbow of pond fish swimming and I could spend hours doing so. I love to host barbecues and get together's out near my ponds so that my guests and I can enjoy the schooling pond fish.


My guests always enjoy watching and feeding the fish while I finish up the food on the grill.


Until next time,


- SunnyStars

No comments:

Post a Comment